Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Henry's Back

I've just taken my third call (all of which were really sniffing out whether I was still in the land of the living) so here is the evidence that I probably am.

Janelle and I are just returned from a great trip to  Tassy where we attended a top event in 50th  reunion of the Port Moresby Three-peat - premierships of 1960,61 and 62. Over 80 made it and the next 50th is already on the drawing boards for Warrnambool in 2014 and the one after that in 2016 in Perth (years when the Demons also won those premierships0 We combined that with a mooch around the Island and will definitely be returning...terrific place - when the weather co-operates(as it did on this occasion).

I returned to a huge list of emails and must admit that I have deferred responding - so "No. I haven't karked it; just a big bit lazy and  fazed by the size of the task of taking you all off my "waiting" list.

Cheers and beers,

Henry B

1 comment:

  1. No never! Henry "karking it"????
    Our World would turn upside down. What would happen to our oysters and fresh prawns on the deck????
    Too terrible to contemplate!
    Now I will need another "drinkie poo" to settle my already frayed nerves, robbed in the CBD, none other than the Sofitel this morning, when I left my bag unattended. Then on the return QR trip to Albion, I sat opposite a "feral" who abused me of looking at his mangy bag as if it was mine! I would not have touched his bloody bag with a 40 foot pole!
    Thankfully the train journey went fast and Albion is only 8 minutes from the CBD.
    I am now in lock down conditions, I am trying to pretend today has not happened.
    Colin
    "The feral bag snatcher"!!!!

    ReplyDelete