Sunday, April 25, 2010

Justine Finter writes:

Hi Bill and Diane,

Thank you for keeping in touch.  I would love to participate after viewing all the blogs. Would you believe, I have a new laptop but still haven't mastered any new skills.

I'm not even sure how to use the comment box.  Yes, I'm still alive - I do hate getting old- even slower at everything.  

Please forward my congratulations to Henry for his life membership.

Richard's reviews are great.  Diane, you still looking good. I'm insanely jealous.  

Bill and I are still working on with the final touches to our motor home before going on road to join the "Grey Nomads.  I do love all the clever e-mails Ian has been forwarding onto me.  My strengths lie in pressing the "reply button" on e-mails.   Wishing you all good health and keep smiling.

Mary(Justine).


How to comment:
Commenting on blog posts is easy, You see below each post a COMMENTS link, just click that and a comment box will appear where you enter your comment. Below that it says Comment As: click that and select Anonymous unless you have a blog account yourself in which case you select that. Then click Post Comment and your comment is up there. Don’t forget to write your name in the box with your comment.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see Justine has joined us here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Justine

    I guess at our age a tennis match is out of the question? You and Margaret McKenna were really good all those years ago. Well, we can still dream.
    Have a great trip as a "Grey Nomad".
    Practice on reports of your trip.
    Love
    Colin

    ReplyDelete